|When preparing your office for a move please try to do the
following to ensure an easy, quick and successful move.|
- Mark the name of the person using a particular piece of
equipment on that equipment.(For PC's please mark the
Monitor, Base or CPU, and Keyboard.).
- Pack all small items in one or two storage boxes.
- To ensure all multiple items are accounted for please
mark 1of 1, 1of 2, etc.
- Call appropriate vendors for proper computer
disconnection procedures and other equipment vendors
(copiers & facsimile machines) to properly prepare the
equipment before the move (there may be charges
associated with this).
- OSM will check for all items on your equipment
inventory. Please indicate if any equipment is not in
your office at the time of the move (ie. laptops, items
in a storage room, transferred to the D.O., ect.).