|"Come climb with us to the top of Customer Service"|
Office Systems Management is responsible for fulfilling all the office
equipment and district office furnishing needs of our customers;
Members, Committees, Support Offices and Vendors with high
quality, timely and accurate resolution. Our mission is to continually
strive for process improvement and high efficiency in all departmental
- Process customer equipment and furniture requisitions and update
computer database to reflect changes.
- Conduct annual physical inventory of Members, Committees and
Support Offices as necessary.
- Responsible for inventory and bar coding of existing and newly
- Process vendor invoices and prepare vouchers for payment.
- Verify the delivery of all equipment and provide or arrange for removal
of equipment located in Washington and district offices.
- Streamline key line functions of purchasing, vendor administration and
- Automate centralized workprocesses of purchasing, vendor
management and inventory control through integration of imaging,
workflow and document management systems.
- Establish key performance indicators to continuously monitor progress
and enable problem solving.
- Continue employment training programs to educate all staff on the
principles of quality management, statistical variance and the continuous
process improvement cycle.
- Maintain new automatic maintenance payment process.
- Implement automated electronic purchase order and voucher system
with full integration across CAO organization.