- Phone service coordinators at x62421
- Fax the Service Request Form to x62440. This form or a letter must be used for :
- Construction of nonstandard items
- Safe delivery and safe combination changes
- Site Survey for new carpet.
The Member's signature is required for these requests.
- E-mail (Not available at this time)
- Leters may be addressed to:
Cosmo A. Quattrone, Director
Furniture Resource Center
H2-105, Ford House Building
Washington, DC, 20515
FRC will acknowledge receipt by the next business day.
- Bookmark the Service Request Form and make copies for your continued use.
- Print clearly or type for adequate fax transmittal.
- Contact name and phone number lets us know who to respond to.
- Supply lock numbers for key replacement requests.
- Call for availability on limited or discontinued furniture items. There may be temporary limited availability on specific items due to seasonal usage.
- Download Framing Authorization Forms or call and we will mail or deliver them to you.
- Allow scheduling time for large office moves.
- Special construction is limited. The service coordinators can advise you of your options.
During business hours these services may be requested by phone at x6-2421 or by fax to x6-2440
Download the Intent to Ship Files Forms
Download the Service Request Form
Download the Framing Order Sample Form